Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School
The Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School (DHOxSS) is an annual Digital Humanities training event which usually takes place in July at the University of Oxford. DHOxSS delegates are introduced to a range of topics suitable for researchers, project managers, research assistants, and students who are interested in the creation, management, analysis, modelling, visualization, or publication of digital data for the humanities. Each delegate follows one of our 5-day workshops and supplements this with plenary guest lectures by experts in their fields.
DHOxSS is a collaboration for Digital.Humanities@Oxford between the University of Oxford's IT Services, the Oxford e-Research Centre (OeRC), the Bodleian Libraries, and The Oxford Research Centre in the Humanities. DHOxSS is directed by Dr James Cummings from IT Services.
DH Training Network
DHOxSS has been working with a number of other DH training providers to become more consistent internationally in the training we provide. If you are unable to make it to DHOxSS this year please consider our partners' offerings:
- Edirom DH Summer School at University of Paderborn
- DHSI at University of Victoria
- HILT: Humanities Intensive Learning + Teaching at University of Maryland, College Park
- DH@Switzerland at University of Bern
- Culture and Technology, DH@Leipzig Summer School at University of Leipzig
- WWP/Brown Seminars(various dates and locations)