Use this section to find out about:
- Training Main Page
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Workshops
- IT Courses at Oxford
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Summer School
- Research Student Discussion Group in the Digital Humanities
- The Bodleian WISER Programme
- Learning Beyond Oxford
- Past Training Events
These pages have recently been extensively redeveloped. We welcome users’ comments: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are here: Home >> Training
Oxford has many opportunities for learning digital technologies and skills. More are currently under development.
If you're thinking of using a particular methodology, it may be useful to search the ICT Methods pages to find other people and projects at Oxford making use of it. They may be willing to share experiences and expertise.
In these pages we cover the following forms of training provision, some already available and others still under development.
Learning Techniques and Technologies
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Workshops - scheduled workshops coming up
- IT Services Courses - courses in IT and information skills, see also IT Services Courses
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Summer School - a yearly week-long event including multiple strands of instruction; bursaries are available for DPhils and early career researchers
- Research Student Discussion Group in the Digital Humanities - for postgraduate students interested in exchanging ideas about digital humanities tools and approaches
- Considering a DPhil? - members of the Oxford e-Research Centre and the Oxford Internet Institute can offer joint supervision for your DPhil
- The Bodleian WISER Programme - the Bodleian offers WISER (workshops in information skills and electronic resources), which provides information about using technology to locate and manage research
- Learning Beyond Oxford - summer (and winter) schools, online classes, and more
- Past Training Events - a listing of training events that have been held by Digital.Humanities@Oxford