Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School 2014
Registration is now open!
The Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School (DHOxSS) is an annual training event taking place on 14 - 18 July 2014 at the University of Oxford for researchers, project managers, research assistants, students, and anyone interested in Digital Humanities.
The main information concerning the Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School 2014 is located at http://dhoxss.humanities.ox.ac.uk/2014/. Including pages for:
- About: About the DHOxSS 2014, basic information and our stakeholders, partners, and DHOxSS Organisational Committee
- Schedule: The latest overview we have on the DHOxSS 2014 programme of lectures, workshops and events
- Workshops: The most detailed information concerning the content and timetables to help you choose which one of our week-long workshops you want to take
- Lectures: Each morning features a keynote or 3 parallel lecture slots for you to choose from
- Registration: All the information you'll need to know to register
- Accommodation: Details of our accommodation at Wolfson College, you can book it when registering
- Poster Session: Information on our peer-reviewed poster session
- Social Events: DHOxSS is not just about learning: find out about our receptions, tours, dinners, lectures and more
- Bursaries: Any information we have concerning bursaries will be posted here: if we can publicise it, it is here
- Sponsorship: DHOxSS is a great place to advertise your institution / product / service
- Venues and Travel: Some basic information about our venues and how to get here
- Contact: Contact details including emergency numbers
All enquiries concerning DHOxSS 2014 should go to email@example.com.