DHOxSS has gone mobile! There is a mobile app available for mobile, tablet, and web platforms. See https://guidebook.com/g/rbkxa9vs/ to download this app. Start by downloading the Guidebook.com App, tap "Download Guides" then "Redeem Code". Enter the code 'rbkxa9vs' and the guide will download to your device! (We recommend doing this on WiFi rather than mobile data.)
The registration costs for DHOxSS 2014 are in the table below. These charges include:
- your five-day workshop
- morning keynote and parallel lectures
- lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments on all days
- evening events on the Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Travel, accommodation, evening meals, and the DHOxSS Dinner are not included in the registration charge.
|Student (any institution/level) or University of Oxford Staff: You are enrolled as a (full-time or part-time) student at any educational institution at any level or are a member of staff of the University of Oxford||475 pounds|
|Standard: You work for an educational institution, library, charity or non-commercial organisation in any capacity||575 pounds|
|Commercial: You work for a commercial or corporate organisation||675 pounds|
These rates are identical to the DHOxSS 2012 and 2013 rates! The DHOxSS attempts to be cost-neutral but does not cost in the donated organisational, administrative, and teaching time of employees of the University of Oxford.
All registrations (except block bookings) must be made via our online store. Registration closed on the 23rd June 2014, but register early to avoid disappointment.
Please read before registering: The registration process assumes that you:
- know which workshop you wish to attend
- know which parallel lecture sessions for each day of the week you'd prefer
- know which of the evening events you wish to attend
- know whether you need accommodation at Wolfson College and for which nights (NOW FULL)
- know if you have any special dietary or accessibility needs
- have read the DHOxSS Terms and Conditions
- are paying by credit card. (If you are not, please contact email@example.com for special instructions before registering.)
Registration is subject to the DHOxSS Terms and Conditions. An administration charge will be made if you request to modify your registration and a cancellation charge will apply if you cancel your place.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.