There is a broad range of training opportunities in Digital Humanities at Oxford. Find out how to access them here:
- The Digital Humanities at Oxford Network organises training and events. Check our News and Events page for details.
- IT Services - offer a wide ranging programme of courses and training in IT and information skills for all. Additionally, you can also access lynda.com, a huge resource of online, video-based courses that University members can use at any time for free.
- Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School - a major international training event in Digital Humanities, this annual week-long event includes multiple parallel workshops of DH training.
- The Bodleian iSkills Programme – workshops for postgraduates and researchers in information discovery and scholarly communications
- See the University Research Data site for training in Research Data Management
- Considering a DPhil? - staff members of the Oxford e-Research Centre and the Oxford Internet Institute can offer joint supervision for your DPhil.