All workshops at DHOxSS run for 5 days. Delegates must choose a single workshop and stay with that workshop for the entire week, no switching workshops part-way through. Any delegate who does wish to change workshop may only do so with the express permission of the DHOxSS administration via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any workshop changes after registering will incur an administration charge.
The 5-day workshops for DHOxSS 2014 are:
- Introduction to Digital Humanities
- Taking Control: Practical Scripting for Digital Humanities Projects
- Data Curation and Access for the Digital Humanities
- A Humanities Web of Data: Publishing, Linking and Querying on the Semantic Web
- Using the Text Encoding Initiative for Digital Scholarly Editions
Please see the individual workshop pages for more information about their content.